Photo via: icanfindthetime.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- milk jug watering can.. SO smart!
- Make with a 2 ring binder. I think this would be good for a classroom calendar as well!
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These
- Are you looking for a unique DIY graduation gift idea for that special friend or family member? Here are 20 projects that theyll love! via @diy_candy
- Turkey Pin is such a cute and clever idea from “Craft ‘n Things” designed by Linda Valentino.
- What a clever idea for letting bunnies eat indoor grass without damaging the roots.
- Fun idea to remember your trip to the beach – Use a shadow box and a pic with sand/shells from your vacation
- Love this wedding photo idea for the cover of a wedding photo album or a one year anniversary photo.