Photo via: canadianwoodworking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- Transfer Pictures to Tiles by Using Nail Polish Remover.
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- How To Do The Mystery/Trick Braid! Perfect For Head Bands And Old T-Shirt Crafts! ❤️
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- Add a thoughtful handmade element to any birthday celebration with handmade beeswax candles! for the full tutorial head to jojotastic.com
- DIY: round table lamp
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- This simple and inexpensive garland would look so perfect hanging up all year round! www.makingitinthemountains.com
- 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt: Round Up ~ Valentines Day Decor, Valentine Gifts, and Fun Ideas
- Round bottom pouch sewing inspiration – take back pockets from old jeans or other pants – sew a zipper onto it.
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape