Photo via: coffeeandvanilla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dawn Tan | Watercolour tips
- Make this beautiful, sparkly, stretchy slime that looks just like the swirls of a galaxy and keep your preschooler entertained for hours!:
- Shaving Cream Dyed Easter Eggs (So fun for kids!) | CraftyMorning.com
- How to Dye Easter Eggs With Shaving Cream
- Clever Easter project. What to do with old sheet music. (and old plastic eggs!)
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- $5 Deviled Eggs tray. 2 candle holders, 3 egg trays from the 99cent store and craft glue! More space now for more food. Yummmm!!
- DIY Monogram Spring Easter wreath. This colorful wreath decorated with burlap and Easter eggs is the perfect springtime front door statement piece.
- Looking for a fun egg decorating activity this Easter? Love emojis? Youll love this super cute (and easy) Easter egg craft.
- Use egg cartons for paper casting, they cartons already contain the binding for paper mache!
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Last One in is a Rotten Egg Sign Lake Sign by MoreThanWordsSigns, $40.00 https://www.facebook.com/MoreThanWordsSigns