Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- How To Remove Permanent Marker
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- DIY Washi Tape Bookmark
- DIY Washi Tape Clean vs Dirty Dishwasher Magnet- so easy & so cute!
- 3 Ways to Use Washi Tape
- Washi tape letters.
- Washi tape for the home
- I LOVE THIS.Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds
- 17. DIY wainscoting with strips of wood. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Love emojis? Then you will love these emoji bookmarks made from duct tape! Duct tape bookmarks are so easy and make perfect teen and tween crafts.