Photo via: restorationhardware.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!
- Did you know that getting good rest can significantly improve your health? A good night’s sleep is the starting point for resisting germs and viruses, easing stress, and losing weight. My Bedtime Linen Spray is a starting point to getting the rest you need.
- Dress up plain linen napkins with this modern take on the classic cross-stitch.
- I LOVE THIS.Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Verse of the Week Clip Board Vintage Reclaimed Wood by kijsa
- Faux Vintage Mercury Glass — turn boring dollar store glass bottles into GORGEOUS faux vintage mercury glass in just a few steps!
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Shade – Cottage, Vintage, Farmhouse.
- Inspirational Quote Sign, If You Think my Hands are Full, Handpainted, 12×12, Cottage Decor, Farmhouse Sign, Vintage Inspired
- These vintage marble wind spinners are an easy-to-make optical illusion for your garden. As they blow and twist in the wind, it appears that the marble moves up and down along the coiled wire. These are…
- time wine coffee vintage
- Ava Blake Creations: Angelic Vintage Windows