Photo via: ohsolovelyblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass garden mushrooms made from bowls and vases. repurpose garden art
- glittering gold vases paired with bright pinks
- DIY Sea Glass Vases
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- Transform old glass jars into shabby chic vases with lace and ribbon | followpics.co
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disney&…
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Metallic Plated Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- Planting a Perfectly Proportioned Garden Vase — three easy steps to planting a garden vase that will be a beautiful focal point for your front porch or deck! Shown with Dracaena, beautiful deep purple Petunias & Lysimachia… | unsophisticook.com
- Handprint and Footprint Flowers and Vase Craft: an adorable gift for kids to make and give on Mother’s Day (don’t forget grandma too 🙂
- Cord & Starfish sea-blue glass vase.