Photo via: deshilachado.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learning hand embroidery is fun and easy with these 15 essential stitches for beginners and experienced stitchers!
- 25 Unique Embroidery Hoops Boho Wedding Decor Ideas | http://www.deerpearlflowers.com/25-unique-embroidery-hoops-boho-wedding-decor-ideas/
- How to Use an Embroidery Hoop as a Loom | The Weaving Loom weaving tutorial
- The flower embroidery days – learn to embroider flowers with step-by-step photo tutorials
- Custom Wedding Embroidery Hoop….Saw this and thought of Jessica and Ethan 😉
- This video is AWESOME. Teaches the 5 basic crochet stitches.
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- felted beads + a few stitches
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Guide to paint types for various surfaces. Types of Paint for Furniture | Paint to Use on Wood | Paint to Use on Metal
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!