Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Pressing Surface to Replace Your Ironing Board | 52 Totally Feasible Ways To Organize Your Entire Home
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- How To Turn Your Vegetable Scraps Into Vegetables Again | Heres How To Give Your Vegetable Scraps A New Life
- 20 Amazing Crafts to Keep Your Life Organized! | Little Red WindowLittle Red Window
- Not all paintbrushes are created equal, nor are they all the right fit for every job. Use this guide to determine the best brush for your project.
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- Fun Ways To Decorate Your Halloween Pumpkin | theglitterguide.com
- DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm Recipe. Make your own lotion bars and lip balm. Great Gift Idea! Free beauty recipe tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.