Photo via: myblackbook.free.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Tutorial: make a dolls face using paper mache paste
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Not all paintbrushes are created equal, nor are they all the right fit for every job. Use this guide to determine the best brush for your project.
- Globe is a modern paper pieced wall quilt by Zen Chic, making use of a Layer Cake from the April 2017 available collection TRUE BLUE by Zen Chic for Moda. Download your PDF pattern today!
- Paper heart chains-so sweet! My girls would love this! My boys, well, they just want the treats. 🙂
- $5 Deviled Eggs tray. 2 candle holders, 3 egg trays from the 99cent store and craft glue! More space now for more food. Yummmm!!
- These adorable crepe paper cactus plants only take 30 minutes to put together, and they are perfect for using as vibrant summer party…
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this….turn you childs scribbles into artwork. I hate throwing away their first pictures even though they are just scribbles on paper. Turn them into a keepsake.