Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- I think I will use this as an idea for my square of my cousins wedding quilt.
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow