Photo via: pacountrycrafts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Add pockets to your Ultimate Pyjamas with our FREE sewing pattern! Download it from the Sew Over It blog
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- things to sew for home | free sewing patterns | sewing for beginners