Photo via: jinxykids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- This Cereal Box Aquarium kids craft is so much fun to make! Use sea shells, stones, sand, pipe cleaners and make fish to create your own aquarium! via @bestideaskids
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow