Photo via: thelittlegiggler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!
- DIY: oh my sweet goodness I think this is the one. I have pinned millions of DIY headboards that were either too difficult or unrealistic. And this is something I could so by myself if I really had too! I, pinning this multiple times Im fear of losing it haha
- DIY: ripped boyfriend jeans
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- For this font roundup, Im sharing a collection of 8 must-have fonts. Includes download links for each font.
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- DIY Cake Stands….oh so doing the silver beaded one……GORGEOUS…..a beautiful wedding idea….for cookies…or a New Years Party table decor to display candies….
- DIY Burlap Covered Box. Great easy upcycled decor!
- DIY Upcycled / Repurposed Rustic Farmhouse Barnwood Tray from a thrifted cutting board by Sadie Seasongoods
- DIY Schlüsselanhänger im Scandi-Stil: Holz-Kugeln und Leder. Endlich Ordnung im Flur.
- Im dying for summer! Bring it on early with one of these bright doormat DIYs! Summer, Projects, DIY, DIY doormat, doormat projects, simple doormat projects, fast doormat projects, quick crafts for summer.