Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- Stylish Sturdy Tote Bag Pattern Sallie by GabbysQuiltsNSupply
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!
- Did this for my boyfriends birthday! A gift every hour! He loved it! More More
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- Just for You – Peony archival quality art print by Sweet William – Small and Medium size
- DIY Laundry Bag – Organized 31
- DIY clutch carpet bag from a $2 rug