Photo via: eighteen25.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dandelion flower making tutorial gumpaste flower tutorial
- If you have a pool, towels and bathing suits are bound to pile up quick. Keep things tidy with this DIY trick. This versatile project can also be used to hang jackets, hats and bags, making it perfect for non-pool owners too. Get the tutorial at The Summery Umbrella.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- cut up two water bottles to make a cookie container. i really must try this for Xmas!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Cut a CONTINUOUS strip of BIAS TAPE (from one small square of fabric)….a quick way to cut up some bias tape, without wasting fabric!
- Pottery Barn Inspired Cut Out Wood Star Art super easy tutorial perfect for a beginner!
- 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Template – print it on the back of your kids artwork and cut it out to make a puzzle of their very own!
- How to make an easy beginner soap. This post also includes ideas for customizing it and making it fun!
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com