Photo via: laissezfairedesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use egg cartons for paper casting, they cartons already contain the binding for paper mache!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Download our template and follow our photo tutorial to make crepe paper peonies. Handcraft stunning wedding flowers or display them around your home!
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- These adorable crepe paper cactus plants only take 30 minutes to put together, and they are perfect for using as vibrant summer party…
- How to make A 3D paper star out of American color paper (free printables)
- These paper heart chains are fun and easy to make, and theyre a cute way to add a bit of festive Valentines charm to your home!