Photo via: worthingcourtblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Make this watercolor art banner for your home decor! Includes free printable letters!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- Get your color on with this Be Kind Kids Coloring Page! Free printable available on Capturing-Joy.com
- Free beach watercolor printables! Ocean inspired printable art perfect for your coastal summer decor!
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this….turn you childs scribbles into artwork. I hate throwing away their first pictures even though they are just scribbles on paper. Turn them into a keepsake.