Photo via: bkgfactory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- DIY garden bench made with wood pallets