Photo via: followpics.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- How to transform a picture into a tray | Repurpose an old picture before & after | Damask gift paper | Via www.sweethings.net
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Drawer/Door Knobs. Can these be decoupaged onto knobs and varnished over for decoration. Shabby Chic
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- Create romantic home décor with hanging stained glass vases inspired by Disney&…
- 35 unique ideas to transform empty tins into wonderful pots! | Do it yourself ideas and projects
- Dresser painted with Smoke Metallic Paint by Modern Masters | Artistry by Shabby Accent Living
- Glass garden mushrooms made from bowls and vases. repurpose garden art
- DIY Sea Glass Vases
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!