Photo via: ofriendly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- The bark color is what I want to find in a wood product (these are tiles)
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- You do not want to hurry the process. It goes fast enough, but if you press too hard, youll damage the actual photo transfer.
- Wax paper wood transfer. YES! Print on wax paper and then transfer it directly to wood. ❤ Please visit my Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/jolly.ollie.77
- How To Make A Freezer Paper Transfer.
- How to transfer a photo onto a slab of wood… for a unique diy photo display. Read more …