Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cover empty oatmeal container to use as storage for headbands
- Use Cardboard Box as T-shirts storage in closet, cover in pretty wallpaper or paint. I would keep the opening square not on an angle like this picture. Just keep the base, back and sides.
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- I thought Id share my storage solution for transporting jewelry to art fairs: a…
- Low-Money DIY Closet for The Clothes Storage
- shoe box storage, decoupage, storage ideas
- Take a look at this fun craft room tour by 365 Days of Crafts! This 6-tier paint storage is a thing of beauty!
- 12 creative Christmas decoration storage ideas!
- Cute storage boxes made from old boxes and sweaters!
- cute baby room toy storage that somehow doesnt look like a public school or daycare even though its primary colors!
- Diy Wood Shelf How To Tutorial: farmhouse style rustic industrial storage. The Wood Grain Cottage for www.foxhollowcottage.com