Photo via: teach-me-mommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- Simple Sangria Recipe: Fruit, Wine, a touch of sweetness! What isnt to love? This looks so good!
- Super clear, step-by-step directions and pictures. Great for a feminine touch in the burlap theme classroom!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- 100 of the Best Ways to Teach the Alphabet, Creative ways to teach the alphabet, Hands on Learning, Sensory Play, Printables, Alphabet Games,Alphabet Crafts
- Free (and wonderful) Script Fonts from He & I blog! Add the finishing touches to your Canva creations with these beautiful fonts.
- Learn how to build a playhouse for your kids. This is a collection of 31 free DIY playhouse plans with PDFs, videos, and instructions you can follow.
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- 26 Ingenious DIY Ideas For Small Spaces DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults
- Faux Basket – 25 Brilliantly Crafty Shoebox Projects for You, Your Home, and the Kids – DIY & Crafts
- Easy Sewing Idea for Kids | Crafts for Kids from Old Denim | DIY Whale Plush Toy | DIY Projects & Crafts by DIY JOY at http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-diy-projects-from-old-jeans