Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Cute and easy to make, this yarn hat ornament made with recycled toilet paper rolls will be one your favorite holiday decorations.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- toilet paper roll
- Thanks for BEEing Such a Great Teacher. Youre the Balm.
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- toilet paper snake craft
- Thanks Wine Bottles – Give Thanks Wine Bottles – Thanksgiving Center Piece – Thanksgiving Wine Bottles – Fall Centerpiece by CrazyCraftersFun on Etsy
- What?! I’m actually giving a Michigan house update? Yesterday I shared our DIY bathroom cabinet & today I’m sharing a few curtains that we have hung up in the house before. Why not more curtains than these? Because most of our windows are sitting there naked & curtain-less & sad. We did manage to hang …
- Hand Stamped Kitty Key Necklace | Giving Keys Cat | Kitty Cat Keychain by YesterdaysNovember on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/384389584/hand-stamped-kitty-key-necklace-giving