Photo via: i.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Use nature’s amazing color palette to create beautiful dyes from plants. Tuck leaves between purchased dish towels and tap firmly with a hammer to make twin impressions. Repeat, leaf by leaf, until you’ve achieved your desired design. Finish your creation by ironing the towels on low to minimize fading.
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Click through for tips on how to make a coconut milk smoothie for weight loss. Includes links to recipes, too! Paleo,GAPS, SCD, Trim Healthy Mama, Dairy Free.
- These adorable crepe paper cactus plants only take 30 minutes to put together, and they are perfect for using as vibrant summer party…
- What a clever idea for letting bunnies eat indoor grass without damaging the roots.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- DIY Succulent Garden, the perfect indoor garden for a beginner
- 12 Sweet DIY Indoor Garden Decoration Ideas
- Beer Bottle Cap Redneck Driftwood Patio Porch Yard Indoor Outdoor Wind Chime | eBay
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.