Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- A beautiful aspen and pine diy coffee table inspired by Crate & Barrels Edgewood Coffee Table.
- Work coffee station set up minus the SB altar items
- How to Decorate a Coffee Mug Using a Porcelain Marker
- Upcycle Coffee Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial https://www.justshortofcrazy.com/upcycle-coffee-cup-bird-feeder-tutorial/
- Easy DIY Exfoliating Coffee & Milk Soap in Under 10 Minutes
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- Funny Coffee Quotes or Funny Signs | You decide!
- Coffee cup mug – oversized extra large cappuccino mug ceramic in grey and aqua latte large (38.00 USD) by aveshamichael
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!