Photo via: flamingotoes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Scrapbook on the road
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Funky Animal Keychain | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- Let her sleep for when she wakes she will move by bruncheddesigns
- Looking for ideas on how to build a fire pit? This washing machine fire pit conversion might inspire you! http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sdai Could you use one of these in your yard?
- 20 Adorable Pinecone Crafts for Kids