Photo via: athomewiththebarkers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- How to re-purpose a thrift store canvas – Id like to try this with a smaller canvas and would definitely use contact paper vs. tape.
- Ha!! Such a great idea!! Hittin up the thrift store for some books..
- I LOVE THIS.Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- DIY: round table lamp
- Making A Ceiling Light With A Diffuser From A Lamp Shade | Young House Love
- DIY Planter Urns from Thrift Shop Parts organizedclutter.net
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- A hallway gets a major update with paint, thrifted finds and inexpensive Dollar Store frames.- Littlehouseoffour.com
- Use gold foil, Mod Podge, papers, and other embellishments to create the cutest personalized notebooks ever – keep these minis in your pocket!