Photo via: abeautifulmess.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How to make asymmetrical holiday wreaths (click through for the tutorial)
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- Adorable! cactus pincushion DIY (click through for tutorial)
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Cupcake Cone Tutorial – these would make a great addition to a birthday party! And theyre so easy!
- How To make doily Bowls out of clay -If you want to see other vintage doily crafts for kids and adults alike then click through to see the rest of the roundup!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts