Photo via: lisaauch.squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/233730838/minnie-ears-lilo-stitch-themed
- Basic stitch, Afghan Crochet or Tunisian Crochet
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Crochet Long Loop Shell Stitch Free Pattern – Crochet Radian Stitches Free Patterns
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!
- Crochet Puff Braid Entrelac Blanket Free Pattern Video – Crochet Block Blanket Free Patterns
- 5 Tips for Changing Colors in Corner to Corner Crochet (C2C)
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow