Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- I do this on a large scale for my first graders using an overhead projector (great Moms Day gift!) This size is very managable and no overhead necessary!
- Easy DIY Wooden Sign – this tutorial is very easy to follow. DIY Wooden sign with frame. Rustic wooden sign with saying.
- No soliciting sign www.facebook.com/vinyltasticdesigns davidbeckham wine
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- So my house is a really cute cottage with great curb appeal. My mailbox, however, looks like the ugly duckling hanging out with all the fancy swans. I knew I ne…
- This is a cute idea but I would not do it bc I dont have the stuff lol but it is cute