Photo via: amandascookin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Microwave Kool-Aid Play-Doh in 10 minutes! NO food coloring or Cream of Tartar necessary!…. Need to try this. The smell of the dough has got to be great!
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Meet the latest Angie Makes font… Bellwethers. This Modern Calligraphy, Doodely font is full of lovely swashes. Its fun to play with and use in those projects that need a fun little swash!