Photo via: parentdish.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background
- You do not want to hurry the process. It goes fast enough, but if you press too hard, youll damage the actual photo transfer.
- This is a cute idea but I would not do it bc I dont have the stuff lol but it is cute
- Too cute! I could probably make the apron but definitely not the applique. My friend Karen could make these in a snap! :0)
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- You might want to start saving your tin cans for spring when you see this insanely cute backyard idea!
- Being able to make your own fun necklaces not only saves you money, but is a great outlet for creativity. Find out about funky necklaces that are cheap.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉