Photo via: 2littlesuperheroes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- You wont believe she did this on such a tight budget!
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow