Photo via: craftstylish.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- I do this on a large scale for my first graders using an overhead projector (great Moms Day gift!) This size is very managable and no overhead necessary!