Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- This is BRILLIANT! Make your own DIY car air freshener that is all natural! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Handmade Bookcase – distressed paint finish on a bookcase made from salvaged wood and windows. This is gorgeous!
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Old window frame