Photo via: smallhomesoul.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons