Photo via: sewsomestuff.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- 12 Free Fabric Basket Patterns | The Sewing Loft
- Add pockets to your Ultimate Pyjamas with our FREE sewing pattern! Download it from the Sew Over It blog
- DIY Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Easy Sewing Tutorials and Patterns for Towels, napkinds, aprons and cool Christmas gifts for friends and family – Rustic, Modern and Creative Home Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-sewing-projects-kitchen
- Use babys going home from the hospital outfit to make a memory bear! Free sewing pattern and tutorial.
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Citrus Fruit Serving Trays – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Eight FREE Sashiko Patterns to Stitch – Set 2
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Here are some things you should consider purging from your home, and download our printable to help you get rid of items you dont need!