Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- DIY Crafts | Little girls will love wearing these bunny hair clips for Easter, and they are SO easy to make!
- Dress up plain linen napkins with this modern take on the classic cross-stitch.
- These adorable crepe paper cactus plants only take 30 minutes to put together, and they are perfect for using as vibrant summer party…
- These DIY whiteboards are ridiculously easy to make. It takes less than five dollars and five minutes for each one! Such a pretty and EASY little project!
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Free Budget Printables: Free cash envelope template that will fit in your wallet! No special tools required – just download the free template, and cut and fold to make your envelopes for your cash envelope system!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →