Photo via: sparklesofsunshine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Love emojis? Then you will love these emoji bookmarks made from duct tape! Duct tape bookmarks are so easy and make perfect teen and tween crafts.
- These fun and functional DIY herb gardens are perfect for both homeowners and renters. Whether you have a large outdoor area or small space on your kitchen countertop, these planters fit everyones needs./
- These paper heart chains are fun and easy to make, and theyre a cute way to add a bit of festive Valentines charm to your home!
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!
- These FELT WATERMELON NECKLACES are super quick and easy to make. They are perfect for brightening up an outfit for children, or adults 😉 Find out how to make
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!