Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Visual color guide featuring the 4 main Kit colors of Giani Granite countertop paint. Perfect for kitchen updates on a budget! Update your counters for less than $100! www.gianigranite.com
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- These non slip easy sew ribbon bookmarks are fun to make, and stretch to fit your book. These make perfect gifts!
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful DIY clay hand ring dish thats both beautiful and functional atop your desk.
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.