Photo via: onelittleproject.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- No-Sew Tutu, an easy homemade tutu for your little ballerina. Make this easy DIY costume in less than 10 minutes.
- This tag blanket takes less than 15 minutes to sew and makes a great baby shower gift! @ktench @jessitench @jody_z_williams @lynnwms
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- How to Make a Ruffle Scarf in Less Than 5 Minutes
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.