Photo via: moneypantry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- DIY Crafts | Little girls will love wearing these bunny hair clips for Easter, and they are SO easy to make!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Citrus Fruit Serving Trays – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!