Photo via: trendysparrow.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/398056693/worlds-best-carter-mug-fathers-dday-mug
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/468863526/deco-mesh-pumpkin-pumpkin-mesh-wreath
- My 10 Favorite Ikea Kallax Shelf Ideas More
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/288316493/awesome-like-my-daughter-awesome-like-my
- DIY 3 Ingredient Sidewalk Chalk Paint | My favorite 3-ingredient homemade sidewalk chalk paint recipe to kill all those summer boredom blues! FunCheapOrFree.com