Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- This dollar store trash makeover is one that is inexpensive and one that will give your bathroom the new look that it deserves.
- How To Turn Your Vegetable Scraps Into Vegetables Again | Heres How To Give Your Vegetable Scraps A New Life
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- Make a set of these mini ombre herb pots for under $5! A fun DIY craft idea to do with the family.
- Visual color guide featuring the 4 main Kit colors of Giani Granite countertop paint. Perfect for kitchen updates on a budget! Update your counters for less than $100! www.gianigranite.com
- The Prettiest DIY Frames on Pinterest! Ive searched high and low for the perfect frames and these are them!:
- 100 of the Best Ways to Teach the Alphabet, Creative ways to teach the alphabet, Hands on Learning, Sensory Play, Printables, Alphabet Games,Alphabet Crafts
- DIY House Number Yard Post – A Pinterest Inspired Project
- DIY:: So Beautiful !! Rustic Restoration Hardware Inspired Dining Table !! (Cost was just over a $100 which is less than 1/4 of tables current selling price) by Shanty2Chic
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!