Photo via: eighteen25.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Visual color guide featuring the 4 main Kit colors of Giani Granite countertop paint. Perfect for kitchen updates on a budget! Update your counters for less than $100! www.gianigranite.com
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- Ombre Gems quilt pattern by Emily of quiltylove.com. This bright and colorful modern quilt pattern uses ombre fabrics to create a visually stunning quilt using traditional piecing. Jelly roll friendly quilt pattern.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- DIY Monogram Spring Easter wreath. This colorful wreath decorated with burlap and Easter eggs is the perfect springtime front door statement piece.
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- So many ideas for chalkboard paint and a recipe for how to make your own custom colors.