Photo via: lovecreatecelebrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- DIY Patriotic Mason Jars. You can DIY these adorable Flag Mason Jars for your 4th of July wedding or Memorial Day centerpiece. Find everything you need at Afloral.com.
- This lettered hat is perfect for the beach and is super easy to make. All you need is a wide- brimmed hat, thread and glue. Perfect for a beachy ootd!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Summer Tablescape – the perfect place settings for outdoor entertaining! Love the leather napkin wraps! alfrescoatlast
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas -Metallic Mason Jars – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cute-diy-mason-jar-crafts
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Love this Horse String Art Project! The tips for making string art are great and its the perfect gift for horse lovers. Easy and inexpensive wall decor! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit with a planter, rocks, and a chafing fuel cup. Use this easy tutorial to make a mini tabletop fire pit for summer parties. DIY party decor idea. Easy outdoor crafts project.
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.