Photo via: thelucet.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- online soldering class ~ I dont know how good the class is, but I like how pinnable it is =)
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- WHAT?! You can paint your kitchen cabinets without priming or sanding. Wooo hooo! No I finally know how to paint kitchen cabinets without it taking forever. Totally going to try this. This blogger shared how her cabinets are holding up 2 years later and they still look great!
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- This is a cute idea but I would not do it bc I dont have the stuff lol but it is cute
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!