Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 tools every crafter should own
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 40 sewing tips you should know
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- These lovely bracelets would be the perfect gift to your BFF. Watch the video, and learn how to craft stackable bracelets using the “square knots” technique. See video and written instructions here: http://gwyl.io/easy-make-square-knot-bracelets/
- Cricut Basics: How To Upload Images in Design Space (and Make Your Own Literary Geek T-Shirt) tutorial by Underground Crafter
- Own Two Hands – Spool knitting with beads. Neat technique for jazzing up I-cord. (Might be fun to add to Christmas Tree Garland.)
- SIMPLE technique for making brand new wood look like old barn boards!
- The Best Wreath Tutorials for Every Holiday and Season
- Send one to him every day from the first day of February till valentines day. I wanna so something like that this year.
- Not all paintbrushes are created equal, nor are they all the right fit for every job. Use this guide to determine the best brush for your project.
- wrap around shelf