Photo via: thechicsite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Vintage Redo End Table via Shes Crafty. Click on the image to see more on our site or BUY ! furniture sidetable endtable nightstand coffee-table homeDecore vintage antique drawer
- Button Tree DIY..Ask now on how to become a member of my new website coming soon. For now these boards are open to the public but will soon go private. Ask now on how to become a member. Keep following for more DIY ideas and info of the opening of the site.
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- Globe is a modern paper pieced wall quilt by Zen Chic, making use of a Layer Cake from the April 2017 available collection TRUE BLUE by Zen Chic for Moda. Download your PDF pattern today!
- Great site!! Omg, just found my new fave online craft store! 🙂 Too many cute things and good prices too… Dangerous!
- Drawer/Door Knobs. Can these be decoupaged onto knobs and varnished over for decoration. Shabby Chic
- IKEA Reptile Enclosures | Busy Procrastinating: Creative and chic IKEA hacks
- Transform old glass jars into shabby chic vases with lace and ribbon | followpics.co
- A Kailo Chic Life: DIY It – Brushstroke Tumbler Glasses
- DIY wood shelving anyone can build – via Shanty 2 Chic http://media-cdn7.pinterest.com/upload/35677022018096198_MDJzTMwx_f.jpg fjinteriors decor reclaimed lumber