Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- DIY Sea Glass Mason Jar — use your sea glass collection to make this fabulous candle holder for your home.
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- 43 Examples of Gorgeous Stained Glass …
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- DIY birch wood candle holder
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- Photo holders – Made from Dollar Store Candle Holders and Picture Frames – just paint and glue tog.
- Handmade Stained Glass Large Seashell Suncatcher by QTSG on Etsy
- Paw With Wings Stained Glass Sun Catcher
- Stained glass feathers // handmade – love these!
- Stained Glass Art Deco Abstract Circle Panel